Package quality assurance is achieved by deploying accurate, reliable, non-destructive inspection methods that remove subjectivity from the testing process.
The VeriPac 410 allows tested product to be returned to the production line and eliminates the cost and waste associated with destructive leak test methods.
The 410 addresses all issues associated with low volume flexible and semi-flexible package leak testing. The ROI for the VeriPac 410 makes this a powerful solution for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Leak detection and seal integrity testing of entire package
- Test sensitivity down to 15 microns
- Non-destructive, non-invasive, no sample preparation
- Accurate and repeatable results
- Test multiple packages in a single test cycle
- Identifies which package is defective
- Features tool-less operation for different format blister formats – fast changeover with no charge parts needed
- Simplifies the inspection and validation process
- Supports sustainable packaging initiatives
- ASTM test method and FDA standard
- Cost effective with rapid return on investment
- Inspection Criteria
Blister pack leak detection
The VeriPac 410 inspection system offers non-destructive seal and leak detection for blister packs, sachets, and pouches with low headspace.
The VeriPac 410 utilizes a combination of vacuum decay technology and differential force measurement to identify defective packages. Depending on the package specifications, the 410 provides the capability to test multiple packages in single test cycle.
The VeriPac 410 also identifies which package or blister cavity is defective. Test results are quantitative and provide operators with a definitive pass/fail result.
Benefits of VeriPac inspection systems
- Non-destructive and non-invasive
- No sample preparation
- ASTM approved test method
- FDA Recognized Consensus Standard #014; Item 168
- Allows for increased sampling
- Quantitative results
- Rapid test time
- Eliminates cost and waste of destructive testing
- Test results can be easily validated
- SPC laboratory testing or online applications