State of the art production facility
Riverside Medical Packaging has a state of the art 2,500 sq metre manufacturing facility tailor-made specifically for the manufacturing of medical packaging and products. It house’s 7 Cleanrooms (two Class 8 and five Class 7), each being either process or product specific.
- Clear, high barrier film pouches
- Extra long pouches of infinite length
- Film & foil laminate peel or tear open pouches
- Full ISO certification and traceability on all sachets
- Medical devices
- Non sterile ancillaries
- Sterile hospital ancillaries
- Tyve® & paper peel pouches, including Core-Peel® film mated to uncoated Tyvek® or reinforced paper for a fiber free clean peel
- Very latest sachet materials and designs to enhance product image
- Wound care dressing
Let the expert assist you with your design and choice of material for your pouches and sachets
Riversides expertise and extensive experience in design and manufacturing has resulted in a broad range of the highest quality Medical Peel Pouches and Sachets. Skilled designers are on hand to either receive and utilise customer generated layouts or to produce computer aided artwork ready for our in-house screen printing equipment that applies ultra violet curing technology – unique to the industry.
Peelpouches and sachets using unrivalled print technology
The screen printing process provides a depth of colour and definition which we believe cannot be matched by other printing methods.